Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thing 23

I've been trying to put into words all this class has meant to me, but the most important thing I learned is don't just say it, show it so I created this silly video with Windows Movie Maker.



My favorite discoveries: blogs and del.icio.us (remember, I'm a 1.0 gal just now learning to operate in a 2.0 world so I'm starting a little behind.)
My lifelong learning goals are exponentially increased since I now need to go back and develop all these new tools I've subscribed to, plus be alert to new trends.
The most surpising thing was how much I enjoyed what I thought I would dread, and how different today's student really is.
I think this program was exceptionally well-designed. Most of the work needs to be personal and hands-on anyway. The only thing I would change is to move the using your name discussion in thing 12 up to Thing 3 where we need it.
I would DEFINITELY choose to participate in the next stage of the journey. It's foolish to think I can navigate this new world without a guide and I know there's so much more to see, like Second Life and new mashups.
Empowering and stretching.
Thank you for the kick in the pants to get me going on my lifelong journey of discovery2.0.

No comments: