Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing 6: itouch

This post sent me scurrying to the apple store at the mall. The sacrifices I make... It was a daunting task to enter the store with all those teens during the summer and were those clerks speaking English? It's hard to tell with all those acronyms. Not having an iphone or itouch, or dare I say, even an ipod, I'm not sure my observations will be on the mark, but here goes.


I like the QuickVoice application for recording, and I think that would be useful remembering key points of a lecture, dictating homework assignments and conducting interviews, as well as potential application for foreign language studies.


Googledoc, dictionary.com, GoogleEarth, and Wikipanion applications would have value for research and writing.


winremote is something I would like to use as a teacher with a projector since it is much less expensive than the typical media cart set up or tablet.

Here is the itouch official download video tour, including downloading application instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF_8EOJ2o8c

No comments: