Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing 10 - images

I created the stop making excuses sign on sidebar using Imagechef. It's my little reminder that I CAN DO THIS! I am a lifelong learner. I found it very easy to use and to upload photos for home use. For school purposes, it would be a great idea to create fun new signs for the kindergarten community sign unit, to have kids create motivational buttons, to introduce authors.



After about 1 hour of playing around with all the different possibilities, I felt like this from Comic Strip Generator.

The site was friendly and I'm sure students could use it to introduce creative writing assignments, write thank you notes to speakers, and just for fun practice typing.

For most flexibility, I still prefer the BigHugeLab site we explored in thing 7 which has losts of cool project templates and is the easiest by far to use.

No comments: