Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing 3 - avatar and personal blog

I am slightly intimidated looking at some of the blogs thus far. I feel like a foreigner to this new world.' but the Chinese proverb comes to mind: "Even a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Here is my first baby step into Web 2.0. Setting up the accounts turned out to be the hardest part of the assignment. None of my email addresses were accepted by blogger until I opened a gmail account, but things went well after that. Another account opened at yahoo, but working with the avatar was fun. I chose an explorer because I really do feel like one. Might be that the most difficult part of this assignment will be keeping track of all the passwords and user names! Very much looking forward to the next step and am so grateful for this structured program to help me in my explorations. Thank you Dr. Bishop and Spring Branch ISD.

No comments: